Gotenyama Cherry Blossom Festival 2016 Special Event
【Walking tour with a cherry blossom cruise on the Meguro River】
We have stopped accepting applications because there is no more place available.
This is the “Gotenyama Cherry Blossom Festival 2016”, which recreates in the present the Edo-era festivities which took place at Gotenyama, a place familiar with people as a popular spot for cherry blossom viewing. As a special project for the first day, there will be a town walking tour conducted so that visitors can experience a stroll around the old Tokaido road from Goteyama together with guides, along with cherry blossom viewing on a boat cruise of the Meguro River.
*Advanced reservations required.
*A tour guide speaking English and Japanese will accompany.
- 3/25(Fri.) 1st Tour: 11:30 a.m. departure 2nd Tour: 1:30 p.m. departure
- Tour time
- Approximately 2 hours
- Reception hours on event day
- 1st Tour: 11:00 a.m.-11:15 a.m. 2nd Tour: 1:00 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
- 3,000 yen per person (Includes souvenirs and is paid-for on the same day)
- Limit on number of persons
- 25 people (Elementary school age or older)
Applications will no longer be accepted once the limit has been reached.
- Method of application
- Reception/meeting area
- The front courtyard at the Tokyo Marriott Hotel
At the organizers tent for in the cherry blossom festival courtyard
- 4-7-35 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0001 (near Shinagawa Station)
Please refer to
- Tour detail
- Visitors will depart Gotenyama Trust City and then together with the guides and head to the boat operator located at the Shinagawa inlet while strolling through the towns of Gotenyama and Shinagawa. Visitors will then go through Tennozu by boat and enjoy cherry blossom viewing on a boat cruise of the Meguro River. Once the cruise is over, everyone will return to Gotenyama Trust City and the tour will be finished for the day. Feel free to continue enjoying the cherry blossom festival thereafter.
*Supported by Tennozu Integrated Development Council.